O-Shot: Review and Happy Patient Testimonial
The devastating effects of hormone imbalance may be difficult to comprehend; one of which is vaginal health deterioration. Even after healthy hormone levels are restored, certain measures may be necessary to improve vaginal health and sexual wellness.
Below is a review/testimonial written by a patient who received the O-Shot. She suffered from Vaginal Atrophy and wanted to share her success story with women who may not be aware of the available treatment options. She asked to remain anonymous for understandable reasons.
The O-Shot Review in Her Own Words:
I am a 42 year old health care professional that had the following symptoms vaginally:
- Wasting of labia minora and majora which is believed to be caused by years of birth control use.
- Poor libido
- Pain with intercourse (had to use a lot of lubrication to prevent pain)
- Trouble reaching orgasm
Within a week of having the o-shot I had the following symptoms:
- Fantastic orgasms!! Wow – brought me back to how I felt in my 20’s.
- Increased libido and lubrication – I did not have to use lubrication anymore with intercourse and it was not painful.
- Vaginal area felt plumper and full – my husband even commented on the difference in feeling.
The BEST thing about the o-shot is that it is not chemicals – it is your own body fluids – they took my blood and centrifuged it in the same room – so it was purely fluids from my body that they injected in me.
Symptoms of Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis)
Women can experience symptoms of vaginal atrophy during perimenopause, menopause and postmenopause. Symptoms include:
- Vaginal dryness
- Thinner vaginal walls
- Shorter and tighter vaginal canal
- Vaginal inflammation
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse
- Vaginal bleeding during and after intercourse
- Urinary incontinence (leakage)
- Pain with urination
- Frequent UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections)
The O-Shot utilizes the patient’s own platelet rich plasma (PRP). The blood is collected in a vial that is placed in a centrifuge machine. This machine gradually separates the platelets from the blood cells.This is a safer and more effective way to rejuvenate the vagina.
Please note that results may vary slightly for each patient. To learn more about the O-Shot, contact our women’s rejuvenation clinic in Milwaukee Wisconsin.